It is our desire that when children complete their time at Foundations Christian Academy:
- They will have grown to love one another, love Jesus, and know God as both Father and Creator.
- We believe that parents are the most important influence on a child’s life. As such, we aim to develop a close and on-going home-school connection.
- It is our expectation that children will succeed academically as they develop their individual strengths and abilities. Children will be provided with age appropriate experiences in bible, music art, literacy, social studies, math, and science.
- We desire for every preschool and elementary child to develop a knowledge of healthy eating habits, personal hygiene and manners. Children will be given the tools needed to develop fine and gross motor skills.
- We want to foster an environment where children can know with confidence that they are worthy of being loved and respected, as well as loving and respecting others.